Search This Blog

Saturday 7 January 2012 | By: Heather S
Hi there, hope you're having a Happy New Year! A week of 2012 gone already! I decided today would be a day for messing as the classes don't start again until next week. I needed a wee break from tidying and sorting, so this is my finished product. I absolutely love distress stains and of course the distress ink too.
I decided to go for a different colour scheme from my normal choice and I am so happy with the result.
The caged bird is die cut out of Grungepaper and coloured with walnut stain distress ink, the square background is a white 6 x 6 board book cover, stained with wild honey and various inks. A mix of stamp sets created the bakground patterns. All in all it was great fun.
Hope you like it. If you want to see the real thing, call in to the shop as it's on display. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment